Payment is required from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, except Court Holidays. The Parkmaster paystation is located in front of the Courthouse. Please pay special attention to the following:
How to Pay
- Parking must be paid in ADVANCE after parking your car.
- Note the number of the parking space your car is parked in. (Many people jot the number down).
- Unlike traditional, single spaced meters, the new computerized meters take $1 and $5 dollar bills and coins and furnishes you with a printed receipt.
If Something Goes Wrong
- Enter your parking space number using the numbered buttons just as you would a bank machine.
- Check the display window to make sure that you have entered the correct space number. If you have made a mistake, cancel by turning the red/orange knob. Enter the correct number.
- Deposit the money. Parking is $1.50 minimum and $.75 for each additional hour.
- The amount deposited and expiration time is displayed at the time money is deposited. If you need more time, deposit more money. Press the green button to end the transaction and get your receipt.
|The machine won't accept your bill.
||Try another bill or machine, or try using coins.
|The machine gave you a receipt before you were finished.
||Put the additional money in and you will get an additional receipt.
(To prevent problems from incomplete transactions, the machine
automatically issues a receipt 40 seconds after money is entered.)
Retain all receipts for proof of payment.
If you have questions or need help call 301-925-9448.