The Children's Waiting Room provides:
- Safe and Secured Environment
- State of the Art Furnishings donated by Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Activities for Children: Age Appropriate Toys and Books
- Computers, TVs and DVD player
- Sleep Mats available for children to rest
- Snacks provided upon permission from parent/guardian
A Children's Waiting Room is provided as a free service
for Parents/Guardians with court hearings/business. Children ages 3-12 are welcomed as long as they are potty trained and able to utilize bathroom facilities without assistance.*
to complete and download the Children's Waiting Room registration form.
Space is limited to 20 children. Parents must be on site at all times and must complete a registration form, including an emergency contact. Sick children, who have obvious communicable diseases such as chicken pox, or children who appear to be in poor health (severe coughing, extremely runny nose, etc.) will not be allowed into the Children’s Waiting Room. Lunch will not be served to children.
Hours of Operation
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.